Is your fleet management company looking for a new Diesel Exhaust Fluid storage solution? Since the Environmental Protection Agency mandated the use of DEF in 2010, two things have happened.
- DEF is now widely used and,
- DEF storage solutions are now widely sold to government agencies, individuals, and fleet companies like yours.
If you are in one of those categories and find yourself looking for a DEF storage solution, why not take a look at the DEF storage industry leader, Blue1 Energy Equipment, located in Greenville, South Carolina.
When Storage Size Matters
Blue1 Energy Equipment is the ‘go-to’ for Diesel Exhaust Fluid storage and dispensing. The Commercial Platinum DEF storage unit is a prime example of the Blue1 commitment to providing quality products for DEF storage.
The Commercial Platinum is available in sizes from a 500-gallon to a 6000-gallon DEF storage capacity.
Look at these benefits that are built into every model of the Commercial Platinum:
- All units come pre-wired to conform to UL-508 and CSA C22.2 standards
- 1/2 HP DEF Pump (submersible)
- Built-in dispenser w/20ft hose reel
- Card reader ability
- Magnetized mis-fill prevention nozzle, swivel-breakaway, and spare magnetic collar
- Inventory level prominently displayed, and an audible overfill alarm
- HDPE primary storage tank with a man-way
- All Commercial Platinum Models come with 110% secondary containment
- Insulated FRP panels
The Commercial Platinum features include the glossy white exterior finish that will complement any surroundings, a hinged roof with pneumatically assisted hinges, quality stainless steel piping, and they all come with forklift capable bases and from 500-gallon to 6000-gallon sizes to handle any size fleet!
Spec Sheets for The Commercial Platinum
Take a look at these downloadable engineered drawings for the Commercial Platinum and see what size will work best for your particular application!