If you are a business that relies on diesel engines to power your operation, you know the importance of having a reliable source of DEF storage. Commercial platinum DEF storage is the best way to ensure that you always have access to this vital exhaust treatment. Here are three reasons you should consider Blue1’s Commercial Platinum DEF storage now.
Our commercial platinum DEF storage is designed with you in mind. We’ve considered the needs of businesses and designed our tanks to be easily installed and integrated into your existing operation. Here are some of its design features:
- Stainless steel piping.
- Insulated FRP panels.
- A pulse output that is card reader compatible.
- Magnetic mis-fill prevention nozzle.
- A swivel-breakaway and spare mag collar.
- Inventory level display with audible overfill alarm.
- The exterior has a smooth, glossy white appearance.
Our commercial platinum DEF storage tanks are constructed with high-quality materials built to last and withstand extreme temperatures. Our team of engineers has years of experience in designing and constructing DEF storage tanks, whose features include:
- Forklift compatible base frame
- Leak-proof press fittings
- BSPP connections
- HDPE primary tank with a manway
- 1/2 HP Submersible DEF pump
- Pre-wired electrical components that are UL-508 and CSA C22.2 certified
- Built-in dispenser with a 20-foot hose reel
- Dry break adapter with 2″ fill port
With a storage capacity of 500-6,000 gallons, our commercial platinum DEF tanks can meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. We also offer various customization options to ensure that our tanks fit your specific needs. Also, all models include 110% Secondary Containment.
Blue1 Energy Equipment is committed to providing the highest quality products and services to our customers. Our commercial platinum DEF storage tanks are just one example of our dedication to excellence. Contact us today to learn more about our DEF storage equipment.