Turnkey Installation Services
Whether you are installing a DEF storage system or building an entire fuel island with Aboveground Fuel Tanks, Blue1 Energy Equipment has the experience and resources necessary to provide all the turnkey installation services required that will allow you to focus on your core business.
With 100+ years of project management experience, Blue1 can provide you with a single source of contact for the installation of all your new equipment.
- Site analysis of real estate requirements, vehicle parking and traffic flow
- Environmental regulation assessment
- Fuel and DEF inventory optimization
- Security requirements
- Equipment and site drawings
- Local, state and federal permit requirements
- Equipment installation
- Coordination of all sub-contractors
- Start-up, calibration and testing by certified technicians
- Training of local personnel
Compliance with federal, state and local environmental laws is not a simple matter. Blue1 has the resources and ability to help you comply with all these complex regulatory and safety requirements for all your aboveground and underground tank sites. Our services include inspections, testing, repairs and certifications for all tanks, lines, vents, valves, sumps, ATG’s and more. We can also provide you with the required Spill Prevention (SPCC) and Stormwater (SWPPP) Plans.
For National Government Sales, contact
Adam Polak – National Director Government Sales
770-688-1958 | Cell 770-401-4588 | firstname.lastname@example.org