Transferring DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) safely and effectively requires the use of non-corrosive equipment that meets regulatory standards. Off-road equipment operators, in particular, face a greater risk of DEF contamination from dirt, dust, oil, and other materials when transferring fluid.
To address this issue, portable transfer systems prevent the contamination of DEF during delivery while ensuring the fluid is maintained at a suitable temperature. DEF transfer system carts are specifically designed to safely transfer DEF from bulk-to-tank, tank-to-tank, or to fill drums.
Blue1 Energy Equipment’s innovative transfer cart system features the following benefits for distributors seeking an affordable and portable transfer system.
- At the heart of the system is Blue1’s TC10 low-maintenance centrifugal pump with a self-priming system and flooded suction pump with an open flow rate of 35+ GPM. This pump easily and safely pulls DEF through closed-loop connections.
- An electric start, 2/4 HP, 115V engine.
- Dual filters to ensure contamination-free delivery.
- A 10′, 1 1/4″ suction hose and a 20′ 1″ dispensing hose. Convenient onboard storage racks for both hoses when not in use.
- 20″ power cord with on/off switch.
- Weights and measures approved meter and register with ticket printer.
- An easy-to-handle and transport, industrial strength, powder-coated carbon steel cart with heavy-duty solid rubber tires.
- Optional fittings with Titan high-flow couplers, quick disconnect, or dry-break fittings. Drumming and other nozzle types are available to fit any bulk transfer application.
- Compliant with today’s DEF dispenser standards to ensure your equipment stays safe from impure exhaust fluid.
As an experienced and trusted provider of DEF storage and dispensing solutions, Blue1 Energy Equipment offers cutting-edge technology to fleets of every size. Contact us for more information on our full line of reliable DEF sealed systems for retail, commercial, or government use.