People think the world has stopped due to Covid-19, and it hasn’t. Heavy-duty trucks are still cruising down the highways, and heavy machinery is still humming. As long as industry keeps running, people will need DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) solutions. DEF can be tricky to work with, and whether you are installing a DEF storage system or building a fuel island with aboveground tanks, you will need Blue1 Energy Equipment.
Who We Are
Our headquarters are in Greenville, SC, but we work with the largest companies all across the US and Canada. Our clients include Ryder, FedEx, UPS, and many more! We are an industry leader in DEF storage and dispensing and offer a one-stop-shop for DEF solutions and equipment.
How We Can Help
We have over 100 years of project management experience and are ready to work with you and your DEF needs. If you are installing a DEF storage system, we can offer:
- Site analysis: What is the parking situation and traffic flow at the site you’ve chosen? We have ready-made answers.
- Environmental Assessment: We can assess the environmental impact and strategize ways to lower your footprint.
- Inventory Optimization: We’ll ensure that you have all the equipment to get your project accomplished.
- Security: We have security solutions for any project, no matter how big or small.
- Site Drawings: Occasionally, you only catch a problem once you have a visual representation. We offer site drawings for this eventuality.
- Permits: We’ll make sure you have all your federal, state, and local licenses so your project can continue without stoppages.
- Installation: We’ll install your equipment and coordinate with other subcontractors, so everything runs smoothly.
- Training: We will train your staff and make sure they are knowledgeable about DEF.
We are proven, innovative leaders in working with the industry’s most prominent companies, and have years of experience in project management and DEF. If you need help with a DEF project, contact us today.